AdvanceMENU is a frontend for AdvanceMAME, AdvanceMESS and any other emulator.
It runs in Linux, Mac OS X, DOS, Windows and in all the other platforms supported by the SDL library.
The main features are :
- Simply download and run. Copy the executable and run it!
- Automatic update of the rom information.
- Vertical and horizontal monitor orientation.
- Support for any PC monitor and specialty TV/Arcade monitors.
- Static and animated image previews (PNG/PCX/ICO/MNG). Up to 192 clips at the same time!
- Audio preview. (MP3/WAV). You can select a special sound for every game played when the cursor move on it.
- Audio backgrounds (MP3/WAV). Play your favourite songs or radio records in background.
- Sound effects (MP3/WAV) for key press, program start, game start, program exit...
- Support for zipped images and sounds archives.
- Screensaver mode displaying a slide show of the game images.
- Selectable background and help images with translucency.
If you have problems you can Get Support.